Benefits of a Culligan Water Softener
You know you have “hard water” when a build-up of lime reside or soap scum is on your bathroom fixtures and dishes, and you have to use large amounts of soap to clean dishes or wash your hair. That’s because “hard water” contains excessive amounts of such minerals as calcium and magnesium, which leave behind a hard scale on the surfaces they contact.
A Culligan water softener removes the materials that make your water hard. We offer water softeners with ¾” or 1” valves. Our water softeners are designed to handle 7.5 to 20 g.p.m. flow rates and from 25,000 grains capacity to 180,000 grains capacity.
We’ll determine the water softener that best fits your needs to you can enjoy the following:
- Cleaner sinks, bathtubs, fixtures and tile with much less scrubbing
- Cleaner, brighter laundry
- Softer, smoother skin
- Shinier hair
- Softer, fluffier laundry
- Easier dish washing and household cleaning
- Less soap, shampoo, and detergent use
- Water heating bills reduced by up to 29%
You’ll also save money by using less salt, water and electricity!
Benefits of a Culligan Drinking Water System
Nutritionists recommend you drink at least eight glasses of water a day for your better health. A Culligan reverse osmosis drinking water system uses a series of filters to reduce many microscopic impurities and chemical elements in your water. It is a smart, convenient way to provide your family with many great benefits. It can allow you to:
- Enjoy great tasting water at your fingertips
- Use less coffee grounds and juice concentrate
- Experience the full flavor of your favorite coffees, teas, juices and recipes
- Enjoy cleaner ice cubes
- Have peace of mind knowing your water is cleaner
In fact, with a Culligan drinking water system, your children are likely to drink more water and fewer sodas!